Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Red and Oriental







Dress // New Look
Jacket // H&M
Necklace // Gift from Portugal
Shoes // Carvela via TKMaxx
Watch // Marc by Marc Jacobs via ASOS
Bag // River Island // available here

Talk about colour pop! As the rain was pouring down, i decided to bring summer inside with my bright red shift dress and equally bright yellow River Island handbag. I fell deeply in love with this bag as soon as i saw it, the colour is exquisite, goes with everything and it is surprisingly roomy in there! My oriental kimono/jacket, as previously featured on the blog, tones down the colour blocking, adding in an element of texture and delicacy. I really love the overall look of this outfit, it will be great for a city trip or shopping over the coming months.

Sorry about the chaotic colourful background, thats the downside of having such an elaborately decorated bedroom! I have sourced some great white background sheets though, so soon i will be able to debut my new fuss-free #WhatSheWore posts!

Hope you are all well and happy!

Laters

xo


2 comments:

  1. red is totally your color, that dress is stunning on you!
    The SHTE Daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this outfit and your blog, I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award!

    http://davinasdevilishdelights.com/life/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete