Saturday, 31 May 2014

Neon Leopard






Shirt // Topshop
Trousers // Topshop
Jacket // Topshop 
Shoes // TKMaxx
Necklace // Gift from Portugal
Belt // Primark

Finally i own a two piece! Rather a wintery two piece, but a two piece nonetheless! I donned this neon beauty (from the Topshop sale, i'll have you know!) for a little photoshoot in my very soggy garden. Come on sun, we are getting bored now. 

Because the bright leopard print of this two piece is so vibrant and eye-catching, i paired it with a crisp white shirt and some gold bling to break up the printed elements. With a pair of very inappropriate sandals (i think i still have soggy feet) the outfit is complete!

The fit of these trousers is a little odd i must add. It sags around my lower stomach, but is tight at the waist and crotch, giving me a phantom pregnancy that is NOT flattering. I have been faffing with pulling them up and down all day, but i think it is just one of those things that I notice and obsess over but none else would even realise from looking at it!

Now my two-piece obsession has begun, fancy pointing me in the direction of a more summery co-ord?! Suggestions welcome!

Laters

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment