Thursday, 29 May 2014

Nasty Gal Water Bottle Holder


//images courtesy of Nasty Gal//

Nasty Gal Unchained Water Bottle Holder


//available here//

£22.57

A water bottle holder? I hear you cry! Yes, a water bottle holder! Probably a rather unnecessary item to have in the wardrobe but it sure would look fab draped over your shoulder! With the festival season almost upon us, little cute accessories have been catching my eye at every turn! The gold chain looks super sophisticated and would compliment ANY outfit, who needs a bag eh! Now you've seen it, you won'y be able to imagine stashing your bottle of Buxton anywhere else!

On a sidenote, Nasty Gal are KILLING it this season. From fresh whites to crazy tropical prints, i want it all in my wardrobe immediately. My Nasty Gal online basket is steadily multiplying,  stop being so brilliant, its killing me! Hehe!

Any other festival 'essentials' you have your eye on? And which festivals? Let me know, beautifuls!

Laters

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment