Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Hot Fuzz






Top // & Other Stories // available here
Skirt // H&M // available here
Jacket // H&M // available here
Shoes // TKMaxx
Sunglasses // TKMaxx
Belt // Primark
Bag // Primark

Another long awaited post for you today! This little shoot was taken in the adorably tiny city of Wells in Somerset, back at Easter. Officially the smallest city in England, it has the most spectacular cathedral, with an array of beautiful independent stores and houses circling the market square, famous for its superb Saturday/Wednesday market. It is more often known as the village of 'Sandford' in Hot Fuzz, the hilarious action film starring Simon Pegg. It was almost entirely filmed in Wells, bringing a bit of showbiz to the West Country!

This was the day of my hair cut, hence the messy up do. I am always cautious to dress in a manner that represents myself when visiting the hairdressers, so they can pick the perfect cut to suit my eclectic style. Fortunately, i am over the moon with my blunt short bob - very Vidal Sassoon!
On the the outfit! This is one of my favourite combinations. It channels an Italian Glamour sophistication and the & Other Stories top is so flattering because of the cut at the waist - i felt like a movie star! The weather has unfortunately gone downhill since the glorious sky in these photos, come back sun, i need another excuse to wear this outfit!

I have included some more of my photography of my day in Wells, to give you a feel of the place, and to hopefully encourage you to visit if you are ever down my way! 

Laters

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment