Sunday, 2 March 2014

Green Peplum

Green Peplum


Jumper // TKMaxx
Shirt // Missguided
Skirt // Topshop
Tights // Primark
Shoes // Dr Martens
Necklace // Topshop

This is an outfit that i have been wearing for years now, it is a staple in my wardrobe that i always seem to go back to. I'm not usually a fan of the 'peplum', but this jumper is one hell of an exception. Found upon the heaving knitwear rails of my local TKMaxx, this gem has been worn over and over again. Up close, it has a gorgeous complex knit pattern that gives it an air of luxury, whilst the addition of the peplum keeps it modern, stylish and makes it a not-so-ordinary item! 

Add a matching bag and contrasting shoes - voila! A quirky outfit that works in almost every (wintery) situation! 
I can not recommend TKMaxx enough for knitwear. If you like something a little different, i suggest you trawl through those rails like a trooper, trust me you will be rewarded! Edina Ronay, Ralph Lauren,  Gharani Strok, Clements Ribeiro are just some of the labels you will stumble across upon your searching. Good luck my bargain hunters!

Laters

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment