Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Je Suis Francais



Top // H&M // available in stores now! // £9.99
High Waist Jeggings // ASOS // available online here
Necklace // ASOS
Shoes // TKMaxx

Today, i am channeling Parisian Chic. Having just paid off my fees for my uni trip to Paris, i was feeling inspired! All i need now is a baguette under my arm and voila! I don't usually dress this understated, but i loved the simple yet classy look of this outfit - made me feel special and sophisticated!

I won't lie, when i bought these jeans/jeggings i thought i had ordered the 'uber high waist' version - upon closer inspection it appears not! However, my mistake turned out to be a blessing in disguise! These Rivington High Waist Jeggings are already super high waisted, and the best part of all? You get to choose the leg length - every tall gals dream! So yes, i am absolutely thrilled with these beauties - haven't taken them off since i got them, well worth the £28! They come in lots of different colours and washes so well worth a browse!

This jumper is also a new addition to my bulging wardrobe! Only £9.99 at H&M - i couldn't say no! it is lovely and soft against my skin and will be so versatile when Spring finally swathes us all it its lovely warm loveliness! And of course, it isn't a complete outfit without a swipe of red lipstick, amen to that sister!

What are your thoughts on my European look? How would you style it? And let me know if you get these jeans - i want to know if everyone else loves them as much as i do!

Laters

xo

5 comments:

  1. Those shoes - just wish I could have found them in TK Maxx! Thanks for following my blog by the way - looking forward to looking through yours!

    Sarah x
    This Is Blog Standard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you give a pop of colour with your hair, lipstick and necklace! love the look! xx
    Laura @ http://laurecca.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parisian chic done fabulously - the necklace and belt really add to the outfit - LOVE.

    steph

    (@styleasta, http://www.pinterest.com/styleasta/)

    ReplyDelete