Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Chunky Knit and Print

Chunky Knit and Print



Jumper // Handknitted
Shirt // Miss Selfridge
Trousers // H&M
Socks // Topshop
Shoes // Primark

Blue, blue, blue, oh and a smidge more blue! My trusty knitted jumper paired with these gorgeous printed trousers! Im a sucker for a good print, especially in trouser form! And its those pesky shoes again, a post is on its way, i pretty promise!
Just a brief one today my lovelies, its been a busy day and my eyelids have nearly hit the floor! But can i just say - I go to London/Paris tomorrow! I'm so giddy, can't wait! Do you have any recommendations for amazing places or things to do in either city? I'd love some suggestions!

Laters

xo

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!! I actually wore patterned pants too today! I don't think I pulled them off quite as well as you tho! Although I've already said this on Twitter, I hope you have a lovely time in Paris!
    http://lost-arrows.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete