Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Smockin 'ell

Smockin 'ell



Dress // Topshop // available here
Shoes // Miss Selfridge
Necklace // Topshop

Thats right ladies and gentleman, i have finally caved and bought myself a smock dress. I've been ummm-ing and ahhh-ing for so long now, i just bit the bullet and spent the last of my Christmas gift card on this gorgeous piece. I wish i had done so sooner! I adore the oversized fit and the gingham print is so cute it makes me think of summer and picnics back at home in Somerset. Nostalgia *sob*
Plus, the super high waist line on the dress elongates the legs, so it would be perfect for any petite ladies out there! I think this dress would look amazing with bright statement tights to lift the colour, or with bare legs and bright heels in the summer for a completely different kind of look - versatility at it's best!
So thats it, i've found my one true love, now to scour the internet for more smock dresses, watch out bank account, you are going to get a beating! 

Loving the smock dress trend? How would you wear yours?!

Laters

xo

1 comment: