Sunday, 12 January 2014

Oriental

Oriental



Top // Topshop
Jacket // Vintage Topshop
Jeans // H&M
Shoes // River Island
Belt // TKMaxx
Necklace // Primark

Cute jacket alert! I found this in my stocking of Christmas Day - I think Santa had been trawling eBay for some beautiful vintage bargains and, by george, he came up trumps!
Teemed with my fave high waisted jeans, trusty sequinned top and my new River Island Boots! Super comfy and super stylish - they really are amazing! They have amazing cushioned soles too, which makes walking an absolute dream! Still unsure of other ways i could style this jacket - any ideas would be much appreciated!

Laters

xo


2 comments:

  1. that jkt is so stunning!
    x

    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that jacket would look so cute with a black body con dress! Or your leather skirt maybe? Or pick something in the same colour as the trim on it? Hope this helps! Its so hard when youre stuck how to wear something!! x

    ReplyDelete