Friday, 10 January 2014

Dusky Pink and Print

Dusky Pink and Print



Top // Topshop
Skirt // Topshop
Tights // Matalan
Shoes // TKMaxx
Necklace // ASOS 

Well hello to you all, and a very happy 2014! This is my first outfit post of 2014, i know, took me look enough eh! Did you all have a good Christmas? Eat too much and spoilt rotten? I hope so! 

I have SO many Resolutions this year, most of them revolving around my confidence issues - the old, self-conscious me has been banished! Another one, i hope to overhaul my blog throughout 2014. I see other blogs that are designed so beautifully with special icons and buttons etc - how do i do this?! I am no computer whizz thats for sure, but i can work photoshop efficiently - any tips? Something fresh and exciting would bring my blog together brilliantly i think! What are your resolutions? Anything blog related?!

On to the outfit, how gutted am i that this skirt is now in the sale? VERY. I bought this months ago at full RRP of £32 and now it is a piddly £7! Great for all you bargain hunters out there however! I snatched this top in the topshop sale though - i am trying to experiment with pale pinks at the moment, as they are a hue i have always been terrified of because of my red hair - but i actually love this dusky pink against my hair! Goes to show - you never know until you try!
 This necklace is so divine. It was gift from my mum for Christmas, it makes me feel like Ariel from The Little Mermaid! *sigh*

Let me know your resolutions and plans for 2014!

Laters
xo

2 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so pretty, it has this quirkiness to it that's so cute, my resolution was to be more active and speak up a bit more on social media and add a few gadgets to my blogs
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought so too! just wished i'd waited 'till the sale and bagged it for £7 haha! They sound like very sensible solutions - and all ones i should probably think about doing too! Ooh might have to go and check out these new gadgets on your blog now! hehe! xo

      Delete