Saturday, 28 December 2013

Suede and Sparkle on Christmas Day







Playsuit // ASOS // available here
Bunny Ears // Crown and Glory // available here
200 Denier Tights // Primark
Bag // TKMaxx

Well, i shall begin by saying ..
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have had a magical time, spent with your loved ones, and i sincerely hope you stuffed yourself so full that you had to be rolled out of bed the next day!
I had a fantastic Christmas, chilled and full of love, just as it should be!

Although my mother tried to implement the 'pyjama day' concept for Christmas 2013, i was certainly having none of that and opted for a suede and sparkle combo instead!
I won this playsuit from ASOS during a #TonightIs competition featuring @officialsanta, and was totally over the moon when i won this playsuit! I have been lusting after it for MONTHS. It has slowly been reducing in price on the site, though never enough for me to be able to afford it, so this really was a Christmas Miracle! I LOVE YOU ASOS AND SANTA!

Anyway, it is a gorgeous suede fabric, in a loose relaxed fit that i find makes it very versatile. I am not a fan of figure-hugging garments, shift dresses are much more my thing - so this has slotted into my wardrobe with great ease. To add some festive sparkle, i topped my red curls with this amazing Crown and Glory headband - its so cute i just want to squeal when i look at it! Super cute and ever so festive, a perfect outfit for a perfect day don'cha think?!

What did you opt for on Christmas Day? PJs or something a bit special? I'd really love to know very ones thoughts and traditions regarding Christmas, i find it fascinating! 

Merry Christmas Sweets, and i wish you lots of love and luck for 2014!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment