Monday, 30 December 2013

Sequin Fluff

 Sequin Fluff



Top // Topshop
Skirt // Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop
Shoes // Primark
Necklace // Topshop

Did any of you manage to grab yourself a beautiful Meadham Kirchhoff piece? I love how eclectic and exciting all the garments were - fur, pom pons and more sparkles that you could shake a stick at! I also grabbed the most amazing pair of red glittery Dorothy shoes, I'm in love! I have so much respect for the guys at Meadham Kirchhoff, hoping to grab an internship with them next year - it would be so incredible! 

Laters
xo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks lovely! This shirt is my fave - bought it so many years ago but i seem to wear it weekly! xo

      Delete
  2. You are too cute! I love this outfit! It's not something I could pull off, but you manage it wonderfully well! Now following back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, thats really kind! I admit it is a little different hehe! oh thank you, i love your blog! xo

      Delete