Sunday, 17 November 2013

The World's Best Drink


Let me introduce you to my new best friend, Whittard Mulled Wine Instant Tea.
Say hello, Mulled Wine Tea..
"Hello"
There we go then, firm friends!

Basically, this fabulous Christmas drink wandered into my life, just as £5.50 wandered out of my purse, in my local Whittard Chelsea store. As part of their truly scrumptious Christmas range, Mulled Wine has become a best-seller. I think it helped that they do free samples instore - try before you buy and all that! 

I am not usually a fruit tea fan. Usually watery, tasteless and a bit disappointing, it really isn't my cup of tea. (hahahahahah pun definitely intended!) 
However, Whittard Mulled Wine Tea was an unexpected treat! Made up of fine granules, you simply stir 3 heaped teaspoonfuls into a mug of boiling water and stir until dissolved. The taste is strong, powerful and very Christmassy! It can also be served cold which is something i am looking forward to trying! 

A non-alcoholic mulled wine alternative that is 'maybe' as good as the real thing! 

We ran out within 4 days. Yes, it's that good.

Will be be trying an amazing mug of Whittard's pure Christmas joy?! 

(answer: YES YOU WILL)

Laters
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment