Wednesday, 20 November 2013

The Whitepepper Sparkle Tights

The Whitepepper Gem Sparkle Tights




black // available here


cranberry // available here

The Whitepepper // £20 each

I have linked up each colour way individually, above.

//images courtesy of The Whitepepper//

Sparkly tights - best idea i've seen in a very long time. Whether you go with a subtle nude, classy black or a more daring cranberry, these tights are ready and raring to party. The Gem detailing is so adorable and really adds a touch of something extra special to a staple everyday item. 
I envisage the nude version, paired with a black leather skirt and a fluffy tee/jumper for a cool everyday look with a little bit of girly sparkle! 
Every girl deserves to sparkle at Christmas!

These have been well and truly added to my wish list *coughHINT HINTcough* ehehehehe.

I imagine it would be relatively simple to recreate this look also, with a pair of cheap tights (Primark 100 denier lycra are a winner) fabric glue and a handful of sparkly gemstones! 

Either way, they are a must have. Wooo well done The Whitepepper, you have made me very very happy! hehe!

Will you be sporting a pair of these sparkly tights of wondrousness?!

Laters
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I just wanted to let you know me and my friends from blog Teenage diary nominated you for the liebster award. Here's a link where are all the things you have to know: http://it-sacrazylife.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html
    xoxo,
    p.s.: your blog is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete