Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Tartan Leather







Top // ASOS // available here
Treggings // Topshop // available here
Cardigan // New Look
Boots // Urban Outfitters
Lipstick // Revlon Black Cherry

Oh hi there lovelies! Did you have a good weekend? Oh that's good then, i did too thanks for asking!
(Sorry, i've gone all Miranda! In fact i'm reading her book at the moment, probably explains my recent behaviour.... )

Anyway, this leather tshirt entered my life after months and months of careful deliberation. I finally caved, and am so so so crazy pleased that i did! Even my fashion lecturers went out of their way to compliment it! It looks so much like real leather too so for £20 it was a fantastic buy. 

I paired this shiny statement top with my token piece of tartan this season! Yes, these Topshop treggings are a teensy bit too short for my freakishly long legs, so i have the awkward bare ankles, but regardless they are very very lovely and cosy! I decided against any jewellery as the top is wild enough as it is, ahhh i feel lost without my bling! 

What are your thoughts on this combination?!

Laters

xo


1 comment: