Sunday, 10 November 2013

An Outfit Fit for the Vintage Fair

Outfit Fit for the Vintage Fair





Top // H&M
Skirt // Topshop // available here
200 Denier Tights // Primark
Necklace // Primark
Belt // Miss Selfridge
Shoes // Topshop
Coat // TKMaxx

Well today, you lovely lot, i visited my first proper vintage fair! I won't talk about that too much, as i am planning a separate post for that in the near future, but here are the clothes i donned for the very retro event! 

This is the first time i have worn this skirt, so i kept it simple with this sheer detailed white t-shirt and a little bit of bling! My favourite big snuggly coat kept me nice and toast on the very very very brief stroll to the fair! It is an early Christmas gift from my stepdad who didn't want to see me being all chilly up North! 

I look abit crazed and weird in these images : my flatmates were watching as i took the photos, so self-conscious, awkward Bryony kicked in. Cuh! 

Laters

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment