Monday, 28 October 2013

The Quest for the Sparkly Hair

Hair Tinsel


//images courtesy of ebay.co.uk//
50 strands//£2.90
Okay, so 'Splashing the Cash' seems a little extreme for todays purchase, but cash is being splashed nonetheless! After learning that my dad has actually buried my store of glitter in a hole in the garden, I felt it necessary to satiate my ridiculous appetite for sparkly things and buy some hair tinsel to compensate! I have been aware of hair tinsel for around a year now and it boggles me how I haven't bought any yet! I love the idea of being able to add a flash of colour and glitter to your hair easily and cheaply without causing any long time damage to either your hair or your wallet!
Ebay seemed like the most practical place to search for the infamous sparkly extension so I went for a little search! Above I have linked the best deal for the hair tinsel that I managed to find through ebay. You receive 50 strands of 40 inches in length, for just £2.90! I have quite short hair so I know that I will get 100 strands from that which makes it even better value! Other ebay listings were averaging at around £10 for 50-100 strands so this was a no-brainer.
As far as I have learned, you tie the individual strands to your hair at the roots with a knot, where they can last from 2-6 weeks! You can wash them, straighten them, curl them - the lot! I'm so excited to test them out!
They are due to arrive later this week and you will be the first to know what they are like and how they look!
Ahhh my quest for sparkly hair may almost be complete!
Love this idea? Found any other amazing items to achieve glittery domination?! Let me know!
Laters
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment