Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Oriental Jumpsuit


Oriental Jumpsuit 


Jumpsuit // Topshop
Necklace // Primark
Shoes // Kurt Geiger

This weekend i visited my beautiful friend Becky in the city of Leeds! Its so big which was a huge shock after the cosy compactness of Newcastle. It was such a lovely weekend, over too soon which always seems the case!
We went out Friday to the Leeds Union, which was a fantastic night out! So many laughs and casually sliding away from the Creepy Creepersons.. you know who you are out there! 
And this was what i wore! This jumpsuit is my go-to going out outfit because its so easy to wear and style and i feel slim in it which is always a plus! An easy peasy outfit for a fantastic night with my bestie! 
Apologies for the awful quality - wooo HTC camera, its worse than an iPhone i tell ye.

I'm lying in bed writing this, with the worst stomach ache ever and a brainache from hell. Send me some love?!

Laters
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment