Saturday, 19 October 2013

New York, New York

New York New York






Top // TKMaxx
Playsuit // So in Fashion
Tights // Primark
Necklace // Birthday Gift
Shoes // Primark
Nails // MUA Fur-Effect Nails

Todays outfit (well yesterdays if i'm truthful) was inspired by the mesmerising city of New York! My mum jetted off to the Big Apple yesterday so feeling glum and just a tiny bit (hugely, i'm lying again!) jealous i decided to channel my inner New York Fashionista. I tend to avoid black in my clothing choices generally, but today i embraced the sleek black look and went for a monochrome outfit! I paired this dungarees playsuit with black tights and shoes, spicing it up a little with the crazy patterned shirt! I had to add a touch of personality after all! Feels very odd not wearing even a smidgen of colour, but i actually really like this look! It doesn't look dressed up or sombre like i usually imagine black does, i think the blouse keeps it a little cheerful! I recently bought the playsuit from Helen at the lovecatsinc 's blog sale - there are some great pieces still available on there so do take a peak! I'm really chuffed with it!

So with a heavy heart thinking of the glorious wonders of New York that i will not be experiencing, i bid you farewell my lovelies!

You a fan of the monochrome? Have you been inspired by any amazing places lately?!

Laters
xo

2 comments:

  1. That's a shame you couldn't go but the reverse celebratory black outfit keeps you busy!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete