Saturday, 28 September 2013

Motel Prom Dress in Black and Red Polka Dot

Motel Glamour Midi Prom Dress in Black and Red Polka




Motel // £55 // available here

//images courtesy of Motel Rocks//

I stumbled across this beauty when i was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed. It was love at first sight *sigh*.

 It is labelled as a 'prom' dress, but because of my love of dressing up on a daily basis, i would probably wear this just everyday, with a pair of black tights, boots and maybe a black shirt underneath as it gets a bit chillier! Of course, a pair of heels and some spangly jewellery would take this dress into a party outfit - versatility at its best!

I love the vintage/retro style of the dress, it would be so flattering on most body types - and the polka dots are bang on trend!

I'm in love!

I need this in my wardrobe immediately - i have already spent most of my birthday money in my head (birthday hasn't even happened yet!) and i think this will make it onto the list of things to buy! Who needs food when you look great, right? Story of my life. hummphh.

Any amazing Motel items that you have your eye on? Their AW collection is killer, go look!
Remember, if you are planning a purchase from the Motel website, you can get an incredible 20% off your order when you use the code

belizabeth

No strings attached, i promise!

Let me know if you get anything lovely? Tweet me! @justb33

Laters
xo

3 comments:

  1. That would look so cute with a black shirt underneath, buy it just so I can see the outfit post ;) haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya glad someone thinks so too! Haha i think you might have just convinced me ;D xx

      Delete
  2. Black Prom Dresses are designed with beautiful color and unique style which are popular among young girls who want to prensent their beauty in Homecoming party.

    ReplyDelete