Saturday, 28 September 2013

Jazzy Jacket

Jazzy Jacket




Jacket // Primark NEW
Tshirt // H&M
High-waisted Jeans // H&M
Boots // Urban Outfitters
Necklace // Primark
Belt // OLD

Today's outfit isn't super dooper brilliant, but i just HAD to show you this amazing jacket which i bought from Primark yesterday! The print is really colourful and eye-catching which gives it the ability to jazz up a basic tshirt and jeans combo as you can witness above! Plus the colours go with EVERYTHING.
It is slightly cropped and has a 'swing' shape and feel to it which i absolutely adore! I paid £17 for it, one of Primark's pricier items, but i am so thrilled with it and would have honestly paid more because the quality and fit is great! I have been after a statement jacket for a while, and this just fits the bill superbly. 
I am tempted to add some embellishments like some trimmings of fringing, pom poms and maybe some small beads to make it look even more special like similar jackets i have seen on ASOS etc! As my box of sewing goodies remained at home when i moved up North, i will have to leave that experimentation until either i return home of eventually cave in and buy a whole new set! ;D 

The rest of my outfit is pretty basic, my trusty H&M high waisted jeans that have seen me through many years now, and my favourite Winter boots that are now coming up to their third winter! I may spend alot on these items but i most certainly get my moneys worth from them!

By the time this post goes live, my mum and stepdad will be up visiting me for my birthday weekend! I am so so so excited to see them, it feels like it has been months because so much has happened and i've already developed so much as an individual, in just 2 weeks! And yes i did say Birthday Weekend ;D I will be 20 on Sunday - no longer a teen ahhhh :S So get posting your cards and gifts, i'll be expecting them hehe!

Remember, this jacket is in Primark stores NOW so if you love it like i do, get down there already!

Laters
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment