Monday, 30 September 2013

Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes




Dress // Moschino
Tights // Primark
Shoes // Topshop
Necklace // Zara //Birthday Gift

Yes its my birthday! Well it was on Sunday anyway. I'm now the big 20, no longer a 'teen' which i find just a little bit terrifying! I had a lovely day, my parents came up to Newcastle to visit me on the weekend which was super amazing, made me feel on top of the world! And my adorable flatmates made me a gurt lush chocolate cake and sampled MANY of the cocktails in our local bar! So all in all it was a fantabulous day and i am feeling all chuffed and fuzzy inside!

This is the outfit i wore to my birthday drinks - my favourite dress ever (18th birthday present - it used to be loose, now i have to suck in my belly *sob*) teamed with a beautiful necklace that was a birthday gift and my standard red shoes! I did change into a pair of black leather heels to go out however, we all love an excuse to dress up right?! I love the print on this dress, it is timeless! My own little slice of designer!

What do you think of my outfit?! 

Laters
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment