Friday, 27 September 2013

Bad Taste Shirt

Bad Taste Shirt




Shirt // TKMaxx
Pinafore // Topshop
Belt // Primark
Shoes // Topshop
Lipstick // Smashbox Infared Matte

Hello mon amies! 
Today a complete stranger complimented me on my style - it honestly made my day!
I donned my bad taste shirt with confidence and tackled Newcastle's heaven e.g Primark! So many gorgeous tartan and faux leather pieces in there at the moment, sorry bank account for giving you such a beating! 
To many, this shirt probably looks hideous, but i think its great! Everyone loves a little bit of bad taste ;D
And there was sparkle of sunshine over Newcastle today, so i bared the bare legs for what will probably be the last time this year! *sob*

Do you have a 'bad-taste' item that you are totally in love with?!
Laters
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment