Monday, 5 August 2013

Greens & Floral


Top & Shorts//Topshop (eBay Purchase)
Jumper//H&M
Belt//Miss Selfridge
Necklace//Primark 

Hideously messy room.. i do apologise! It was my Step Fathers birthday and we had a little do on the beach to celebrate the big 50 with some lovely friends and family. I was in a rush to take the photos as we were running late, hence the lack of tripod and the post-apocalyptic bedroom floor! ha!

Shorts for the sandy beach and a jumper for the chilly sea air - well thought through! The top and shorts are a matching pair, a trend that i have been adoring this year! Be it a blazer and trousers or a crop and skirt i am besotted! Instant style points! I did untuck my jumper after taking these images as it did bulk out my waist quite a lot - not a good look! The bright zesty colours in the outfit really cheered me up and reminded me that it is summer despite the deluge we've all been experiencing! 

What would you wear to a party on a very wet beach?! Super stylish or keep it simple and practical?!

Laters
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment