Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Bryony Attempts Casual










Top // Primark
Skirt // ASOS here
Gold Flatform Trainers* // Barratts here
Necklace // Primark
Sunglasses // GANT

Anyone who know me well, understands that i have a inability to dress 'casual'. I don't do joggers. I don't do trainers. In my eyes, exercise is the only place where those monstrosities are acceptable. But then i met these shoes, and everything changed. 
These amazing gold crinkle-effect hi-tops from Barratts are so perfect for someone who hates the casual 'dressed-down' look but still wants to experience the comfort and practicality of a great pair of trainers! The gold crinkle effect is really eye-catching and instantly completes an outfit. I have found them extremely comfortable and they suit my personal style so perfectly, gold is best after all!
I confess, i am a trainer convert!

I styled these great shoes with this great ASOS tartan skirt which i have previously posted about as a 'Desire of the Day'. I eventually caved and added them to my ever expanding clothes collection! I think this will be a great statement piece for AW13, paired with shirts, long sleeved tops, even thick jumpers - truly a versatile piece! A simple white vest and necklace completes this outfit - a basic, 'casual' look for me! What are your thoughts?!

Laters
xo

2 comments:

  1. love your tartan skirt!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it'll be perfect for the tartan trend this AW! :)

      Delete