Thursday, 22 August 2013

Blue Leather and Check

 Blue Leather and Check






Top // New Look // here
Faux Leather Shorts // H&M // eBay Purchase
Cardigan // New Look // here
Bag // Dune 
Shoes // TKMaxx
Necklace // Primark
Bow Ring // Kukee // here
Other Rings // Passed down from my Grandparents
Watch // ICE
Bracelet // Pandora

First post-holiday Outfit post woooo! 
There haven't been many of these posts lately, and that is down to my huuuuuuuge working schedule this month! I'm working FULL TIME! Thats a big deal for a part timer like myself! But the money will be glorious when the infamous Freshers Week arrives so i must not complain! 
Today me and the mother took a trip to John Lewis to begin ticking off items on the ever-expanding university list. Duvet CHECK Towels CHECK.
It's a start!!

I bidded on these amazing blue faux leather shorts on eBay a couple of weeks ago, and was thrilled when i won! They were a steal at £1.50. I love the cobalt blue colour - it is definitely my go-to colour this season. It is really versatile because unlike darker hues, it looks fab with black too! Hence why a paired these beauties with a recent purchase from New Look! I was pleasantly surprised as i wandered into New Look to waste some time and ended up leaving with a bag brimming full of goodies! I love the high neckline on the blouse - very 60's!
The fluffy cardigan was another New Look purchase - its so cosy and soft, go get it NOW! I'm seriously in love with it already and today is only it's first outing!
Add a bitta Primark bling and this beautiful gold bow ring from Kukee and the outfit is finito!

Also check out my glowing tan! ha! It is fading already - take me back, Portugal, take me back.

What do you think of this look?! Rushing out to grab yourself your own cuddly fluff monster?! I hope so ;D

Laters
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment