Thursday, 15 August 2013

25 Facts About Me

//Me and my beautiful Mother//

So i have seen these floating around the blogosphere recently and i must admit that i love them! 
Being inspired by my fellow bloggers 'facts about me' posts, i thought i would give it a shot. I will also post this in my 'About Me' page to give new readers a little insight into my life!

1. I am Dairy intolerant. This means i can't eat anything with cow's milk in - yes that includes chocolate! *sob*

2.I have a secret passion for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Can't decide if i prefer Fluttershy or Rarity! #ponyproblems. Go watch it on Youtube - i DARE you. 

3. I can often be found eating Party Rings or Rainbow Drops. I don't share food. I CANNOT share food.

4.I wanted to be a Vet or a Surgeon up until i realised that Science at A Level was really hard. 

5.I chose textiles at A Level as a completely random subject to 'fill in the gap' on my timetable. Little did i know that i would end up studying it at university!

6.I own a 1958 Morris Minor 1000 with a Union Flag painted on the bonnet. World's coolest car, i know!

7.I first dyed my hair at the age of 14 - i've never looked back since! Naturally i'm a dark mousey brown colour - ewwy.

8.I love having my hair dyed red because it has so much personality and does a lot of the talking when i'm feeling quiet.

9.I can be cripplingly shy and under confident. Oh and i go BRIGHT red at the smallest of embarrassments!

10.I despise Uggs, Crocs and anything from Pauls Boutique.

11.I subscribe to the National Geographic Magazine - its so inspiring and intellectual, can't fault it!

12.I definitely spend more money per month that i actually earn.

13.I have never wanted anything more in my life than to be a successful Fashion Designer

14.I have a phobia of tomato ketchup. *vomits on screen*

15. I am into Heavy Metal and Rock music, despite my contrasting persona!

16.My cakes never rise. NEVER. 

17.I have skinned a rabbit.

18.Creepy crawlies and dirt don't scare me - I'm a proper country girl!

19.I grew up in a tiny village in Somerset

20.I am OCD about doors and locks - both have to be checked around 8 times until i am satisfied that they are locked/closed! 

21.I bite my nails

22.I will NEVER own enough clothes

23.I ran the Bristol Half Marathon in 2011 in 2 hours and 53 minutes! 

24.I'm allergic to exercise unless you count Dad Dancing - i'll never say no to a little old school boogie!

25.There is a lot about me that i don't share with most people, i tend to bag it up until it overflows which always ends badly. Therefore i try my hardest to never judge people until i have walked in their shoes - you never know what is really going on behind closed doors or behind their exterior persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment