Monday, 29 July 2013

Floral Crowns by Dolly Bow Bow

Dolly Bow Bow Floral Crown

BRYONY Floral Bun Crown // £15
Available on the Dolly Bow Bow site here
//images courtesy of dollybowbow.co.uk//

Adorable headwear? CHECK
Cute summery pastel colours? CHECK
My name?!?! CHECK

These gorgeous crowns are the perfect accessory this summer, both effortless and adorable you would be a fool to miss out! Beach waves and a floral headband = super cool summer style. And of course, this bun crown (tie around a bun or top knot to add a pretty touch to any outfit) is named after me! Well not after me, its really just a crazy coincidence but i can dream, right? So of course i love it even more than i should - it must be a sign?!

Heres a look at my fave Floral Crown too, a bright vivid yellow to perfectly compliment my bright red hair! They come in an array of gorgeous colours - pastels, pinks, reds and even black for those with a darker streak! ;D

FLORENCE Floral Crown // £20

What's your view on the Floral Crown Trend?! Will you be treating yourself to one - or maybe 5 in my case - this summer?! hehe!

Laters
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment