Thursday, 25 July 2013

Crop and Print





Crop Jumper // Topshop
Printed Skirt // Topshop
Polka Dot Pointed Shoes // Topshop
Necklace // Primark
Wooden Bracelet // & Other Stories
Sunglasses // GANT
Watch // ICE
Pandora Bracelet

An entire ensemble from Topshop?! I'm like a walking advert for them! Completely unintentional may i add!
Instantly fell in love with the vibrant colours and print on this skirt - pair with a basic tee or a jumper and the outfit is sorted, let the skirt do the talking! Pencil skirts always make me feel slim too - which is always a plus! I bought the cropped jumper at the same time as the skirt, the baggy fit compliments the fitted skirt which lets me hide my lumps and bumps! I'm not usually a fan of crop tops - i have no desire to look at the entirety of a strangers stomach and belly button, thanks - but i do like the jumpers because there is more substance to them, and when paired with a high waisted item, no midriff escapes and it means you can appreciate the entirety of the skirt (or other high wasited item) without covering it over and bulking out the waist with a standard jumper. 
Let me introduce the most adorable shoes IN THE WORLD. An ebay bargain - they hurt like hell but they are super gorgeous so i can compromise ;D Pointed toe shoes are bang on trend at the moment, and a timeless statement for every occasion, be it flat or heeled! Have a gander on ebay, there are some beautiful shoes on there for even more beautiful prices haha! 

Like how i styled this skirt? What are your views on the whole crop top hype?!

Laters
xo

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in this outift. That skirt is such a great pattern. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right - its my new fave, it goes with everything! x

      Delete
  2. This is skirt is lovely!
    such a wonderful pattern
    I also love your banner on your blog :-)

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i love it! Good ol' Topshop sale ;D
      aww thank you very much, I found it quite hard to create a unique banner so its nice to hear some positive feedback about it! :D
      xx

      Delete