Friday, 14 June 2013

Nice to meet you!

Hello, my name is Bryony and i am a FASHION SUPREME. 
Okay, I joke, but one day.. hopefully!
I have been blogging for over a year now over on www.justbeestylish.wordpress.com but i've recently began to feel that so much has changed since I started blogging, looking back on it is seems quite childish and scatty - so here i am, Round 2 on the blogging malarky, ready to start again!
I am a Fashion Student, ready to start BA Fashion at Northumbria University in September which i am super excited about. A new city (6 hours away will be a shock to the system!) and lots of new people to undoubtedly scare off with my crazy ass dance moves and the like!
So yes, this is me. Nice you meet you all.
Please feel free to check out my Wordpress blog, it is still in action as i can't bring myself to delete it just yet!

Laters!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment