Monday, 17 June 2013

Lets Just Pretend its Not Raining...




Happy Summer! Ha, what a joke! 

On Sunday we had a family gathering to celebrate my Aunt and Uncle's 40th wedding anniversary (i'm still in shock! ha!). Being me, any excuse to dress up meant I donned a pretty frock and heels, despite the torrential rain! But to be fair, we can't wait for that perfect sunny day forever, and I find that ignoring the rain and dressing despite the weather puts me in much brighter spirits - Screw You, Rain!

My red leather jacket kept the worst of the rain away , the waterproof mac did the rest! Every girl needs a pac-a-mac to keep the hair frizz-free and the outfit dry  - Primark have some great ones at the moment, £9 for an adorable duck-printed pac-a-mac, I've already got mine!





Leather Jacket / Mrs Foxworthy - TKMaxx
Printed Dress / & Other Stories
Skull Waist Belt / Primark
Wedge Shoes / Guess - TKMaxx

Not familiar with & Other Stories? Its the new store (on Regent Street in London and Online!) owned by H&M and aims to deliver stylish and sophisticated clothing that remains fashionable despite the ever-changing trends. It is affordable (this dress was £29.99) and the garments are effortlessly stylish and have lovely design features that make them look more expensive than they actually are - the neckline on this dress is an example!

And another note, as you will soon learn - practically all my clothes are from TKMaxx, it's a gold mine, i swear!



Laters
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment