Thursday, 20 June 2013

Leather and Organza

Just a quick post to say 'Hi', and to show you the lovely yummy fabrics I bought today from my local fabric shop. 
Since finishing my Foundation Diploma, my fabric supply is SERIOUSLY depleted, so a few new fabrics were definitely required to spice up my fabric box and inspire lots of ideas for new garments!


Okay, this isn't a great image, but i will most definitely post again when I have converted this fabrics into something special!
I bought Faux Pale Blue Leather, Irridescent Organza (I regret that already - fraying EVERYWHERE.), Lime Green Batik Cotton, Blue and Gold Batik Cotton and a good ol' slab of White Cotton Jersey! 
I seriously can't wait to show you what I have in mind for these beauties!
I spent around £30 in total, and I reckon i can get a good 4 garments out of these fabrics - thats seriously good value, and it has finally convinced me to NOT spend all my wages on the Topshop Summer Sale. Its for the best, I keep telling myself. *sob*

Laters!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment