Tuesday, 18 June 2013

For all Creative Individuals..


This particular video came to my attention after it had been shared and retweeted ALL over my facebook and twitter pages. And i'm not surprised that it was, because it is fantastic. 
It is very inspiring, and i'm sure any of you who are pursuing a career in the creative arts will empathise and relate to this completely. That's all i'm going to say...


www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ResTHKVxf4
Original video : http://vimeo.com/24715531

Great, isn't it?! It feels, to me, very reassuring as I often feel that my work never looks as good as I had envisaged. But it is nice to know that we all go through it, and the ones that persevere are the ones who will come out the other end as stronger, more passionate individuals. 

Laters
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment